Blemish SOS (Formerly Medik8 beta Gel) is a professional strength acne treatment and is designed for use on individual blemishes or larger problem areas. A fusion of spot-fighting actives include salicylic acid for its exfoliating ability; sloughing away dead surface skin and penetrating deep inside the pores. Soothing niacinamide boasts powerful anti-inflammatory properties to reduce the unwanted and sometimes painful redness associated with acne and spot breakouts.
– Powerful anti-acne action. Can be used day and night.
– Suitable for application underneath make-up post-cleansing.
– Once dry, will not affect your usual skincare and make-up regime.
– Contains salicylic acids to act as exfoliants, removing dead skin cells to unclog pores and improve skin’s texture and tone for a smoother, more refined appearance.
– Calms redness fast. Anti-inflammatory properties help to heal existing breakouts and prevent future blemishes from forming.
– Reduces the discomfort often experienced when spots are inflamed and sore.
– Salicylic acid cleanses deep inside the pore, clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection.
– Rosemary oil is included for its botanical antioxidant quality, fighting free-radical damage.
– Unlike typical anti-acne treatments which induce dryness, niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple.
In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of Blemish SOS onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish). Gently apply onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration. Alternatively it can be applied to the entire face for a complete spot-fighting treatment, which can cause some localised stinging. Wait a few minutes for the gel to dry before applying a Medik8 antioxidant serum and follow with a Medik8 hydrator.