Want to get rid of unwanted hair?
Welcome to Pure Aesthetics – the city’s Premier Aesthetic Clinic for laser hair removal in Nottingham.
Established in 2003, Pure Aesthetics is licensed by Nottingham City Council to carry out laser hair removal. It is also an NHS approved laser hair removal clinic for transgendered patients.
All treatments at Pure Aesthetics are performed by registered nurses, with specific training in the form of a BTEC Award in Laser and Intense Light Hair Removal.
We offer a free no obligation consultation with one of our experienced practitioners at our private laser hair removal Nottingham clinic. Book an appointment today.
At Pure Aesthetics we use LightSheer, a globally Recognized Gold Standard Laser Hair Removal Technology. LightSheer is clinically documented and proven to deliver results. It effectively treats the broadest range of skin types. The system safely treats all skin types (Fitzpatrick I–VI), including tanned skin. High power and unique output control enable treatment of nearly any hair diameter or hair colour.
During your treatment, a laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted is well absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair follicles. Prior to the procedure, the treatment area is shaved. During the laser hair removal procedure the upper layer of the skin is compressed and cooled with the special cooling hand piece. This feature protects the skin and makes the procedure more effective. Then the laser pulses for a fraction of a second, just long enough to heat up the hair and disable the follicle’s ability to re-grow.
The result: Hair reduction in the treated area that lasts!
Prices for treatments listed below indicate prices for Single treatments. Discounted packages* of six treatments can be purchased. Not all body areas are covered on this price list but can be requested from Pure Aesthetics either as a single or package treatments.
More than 36,000 laser hair removal treatments have been performed at Pure Aesthetics in Nottingham since 2003 – that is 10 people for hair removal every day.
Laser Consultation – £20
Male Beard per session – £130
One Facial Element per session – £70
Two Facial Elements per session – £85
Three Facial Elements per session – £95
Whole Legs per session – £270
Upper Legs per session – £190
Lower Legs per session – £160
Arms per session – £110
Back per session – £225
Chest per session – £225
Underarm/Bikini Combined session from – £130
Bikini Line per session from – £100
Underarm per session – £85
* Discounted Packages
Underarm Per Session £85, if you purchased a package of six the total cost is £425, receiving a discount of £85. This would apply to other laser treatments.
LASER HAIR TREATMENT NOTTINGHAM – STEP BY STEP
1. Firstly you will need to book a consultation by either calling in to our clinic or telephoning us.
2. When you arrive for your consultation you will be greeted by the receptionist.
3. The receptionist will show you to the waiting area and ask you to complete a medical questionnaire form.
4. The nurse will collect you from the waiting area and take you through to the treatment room.
5. You will then discuss your medical history with the nurse.
6. The nurse will describe the treatment to you, answer any queries you may have, and then give you a personalised treatment plan.
7. The area to be treated will be shaved to a length of about 1mm.
8. Both you and the nurse will then put on a pair of light protection glasses.
9. A patch test will be performed by the nurse to achieve a clinical reaction from your skin.
10. Aloe Vera gel will be applied to the patch tested area to help alleviate any discomfort.
11. You will then need to wait a week to ensure that you do not experience any side effects.
12. You will then be able to begin your treatment.
13. Each treatment is spaced 6-12 weeks apart.
For more information please call 01159502020 or email email@example.com